The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Middleton, WI
Est. $21 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53717 Urgently Hiring
$32k - $47k plus benefits Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53705
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Assistant Service Center Manager
Est. $22 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53705
Multi Unit Manager
Est. $28 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53717
Assistant Store Manager
Est. $28 Full-time Middleton, WI 53562
Mitra QSR - KFC
KFC General Manager
Est. $21 Full-time, Part-time Madison, WI 53717
$15.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Middleton, WI 53562 Est. $28 Full-time Middleton, WI 53562
Est. $28 Full-time, Part-time MIDDLETON, WI 53562
Assistant Manager - Full-time / Part-time
Middleton, WI 53562
30 days ago
$15 - $15 per hour
About this job
Employer: DRM Arby's
Hourly Assistant Manager (45-Hour Work Week)
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allows you flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve your quality of life, an inspire the customer!
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and support to develop your professional and personal skills by participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!), career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*
- Long Term Disability*
- Paid Time Off*
- Bonus Opportunities*
- 401(k) Plan*
- Employee Referral Bonus Opportunities!
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
- Inspire and supporting your team to provide their best service to the customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs, to fulfill their DReaM's in making a difference in our communities. Examples including but not limited to:
- Lead and inspire your team to ensure our customers have a positive and inviting experience by providing positive feedback and setting goals.
- maintain adequate staffing levels by assisting in the development of weekly team schedules, interviewing, and hiring of new DReaM Team members.
- Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety guidelines.
- Assist in restaurant operations management in inventory control and record keeping.
- Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team;'s abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer needs.
- Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
- provide coaching, training, and positive feedback to your team in developing their professional and personal skills to take on new challenges.
- Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
- Have FUN!
What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM Team?
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal * professional development. Ex: Display strong, excellent, and effective people orientated relationship skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
- Have experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity preferred.
- Adequate driving record t include valid driver's licence & insurance.
- Ability to work flexible hours an work independently as well with a variety of personalities.
- Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
DRM is EOE
*Based on Eligibility
Easy apply food service manager jobs
in Middleton, WI
Est. $28 Full-time Waunakee, WI 53597 Urgently Hiring Est. $28 Full-time Madison, WI 53792 Urgently Hiring Est. $28 Full-time Cottage grove, WI 53527 Urgently Hiring