Similar available jobs
in Goldsboro, NC
est. per hourWendy's • 30d ago
est. per hourWendy's • 30d ago
Experienced Automotive Office Assistance
Goldsboro, NC 27530
Assistant Office Manager - Experienced Applicants Only
Positions available at our Goldsboro and Jacksonville locations - Apply online or in person at either location
Sport Durst VW & Mazda of Goldsboro and Sport Durst VW & Subaru of Jacksonville
Are you looking for a company that can help you visualize and create a positive, long-term career path? If so, we can help make your vision a reality!!
Sport Durst Automotive Group of Goldsboro and Sport Durst Automotive of Jacksonville is fast growing company in search of an experienced, self-motivated individual to join our administrative team to help support company goals and respects diversity.
This is a key position that supports every level of automotive accounting. This is a career opportunity that can offer you both personal and business growth. If your an individual that has the drive and motivation to succeed, then stop wasting valuable time and apply with us today!!!
This individual will work directly hand in hand with the Controller to ensure the daily expectations of the accounting office are met or exceeded. Candidate must possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet month end deadlines.
The Sport Durst Group is a family owned business that strives to maintain employee longevity by providing our employees with a positive, diverse workplace atmosphere and culture. Our strong support staff is trained and committed to personally empower their team with the knowledge and tools they need to achieve personal and business goals while building a long lasting, rewarding career path. Our ultimate goal is to inspire our team and ensure that all our employees of the Sport Durst Automotive family is provided the opportunity to succeed. We encourage you to go ahead and make that career decision to join us in this venture to maintain our status as one of the BEST employers in the area.
Sport Durst Automotive is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
In addition to providing our administrative staff with flexible hours and the utmost, up to date, competitive pay, we provide our team members with many added benefits and perks
- Medical Plan with Employer Participation
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Short Term Disability
- $25,000 Employee Life Policy provided by Employer
- Long Term Disability provided by Employer
- 401-K Plan with Employer Match
- HSA Healthcare Plan
- FSA Health and Childcare Plan
- We Promote Within the Company
- Paid PTO after 6 months of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee Birthday Recognition
- Flexible work schedule/hours
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Automotive Accounting Experience Required
- Proficient on CDK Software and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever growing environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of automotive floorplan inventory and process
- Understanding of bank deposits and reconciliation
- Strong ability to reconcile credit card statements for down payments and service/parts invoice payments for multiple departments
- Understands electronic bank funding and ability to verify for accuracy and differences
- Knowledge of manufacture rebates and processing
- Assistance warranty cancellations and submissions
- Strong ability to reconcile journal schedules
- Works with integrity and ethically and upholds company/organization values
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Supports company goals and respects diversity
- Provides administrative support to management and sales department as needed
- Any other accounting duties assigned by management