est. per hourDunkin • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourInstacart Shoppers • 13h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourDunkin • 9d ago
est. per hourPizza Hut • 20h ago Just posted
Verified per hourArby's • 2d ago
est. per hourDunkin - Baskin Robbins • 30d ago
- $48,000.00 to $48,000.00
Verified per hourArby's • 2d ago
| Estimated Pay ||$27 per hour|
|Location||Cottage grove, Wisconsin|
About this job
Are you a leader who grows other leaders?
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Management Member for a Dunkin’ franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our managers to our crew members, work together and take pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award-winning franchise!
A General Manager is responsible for providing strong, positive leadership to his/her team to deliver great and friendly guest experiences, operational excellence and for helping to build profitable top line sales. They are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant according to Dunkin’ Donuts standards, franchisee standards and in compliance with all applicable laws.
· Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
· Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guest and business needs.
· Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow.
· Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
· Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
· Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
· Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed.
· Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results.
· Complete all required training including ServSafe® certification.
· Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
· Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash.
· Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
· Analyze restaurant environment and business results to identify opportunities and action plan with their team to set and achieve goals.
· Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
· Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing (English)
· Math and financial management
· Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
· At least 18 years of age (where applicable)
· High school diploma (or equivalent)
· Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
· Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
· Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
· Conflict Management – use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
· Developing Direct Reports and Others – provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals.
?Many Dunkin' restaurants are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Dunkin' franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the franchisee’s restaurant(s). The terms “Company,” “Dunkin',” “we,” “our,” or “us” refer to the specific entity (corporate or franchise) that owns and operates the Dunkin' restaurant to which you are applying. Nothing on this site should be construed as Dunkin' being involved in or having control over a franchise employee’s terms and conditions of employment. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise restaurant should be directed to the franchisee.
#PIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Restaurant Manager, Location: Cottage Grove, WI - 53527 , PL: 565304500