Cloud Systems Architect - Full-time / Part-time
New Straitsville, OH 43766
Job Family:Data Engineering & Architecture Consulting
Up to 25%
What You Will Do:
- Support the acquisition of one of our country’s most advanced new weapons platforms in this key functional role.
- Support review and evaluation of weapon system design, analyses, and verification documentation and reports
- Provide input on the evaluation of technical proposals.
- Gather and develop technical and business data necessary to build and, as required, present program briefs
- Support program meetings, working groups, and technical and business reviews as needed
- Analyze equipment and software performance deficiencies and make recommendations for corrective actions
- Support development of contract and documentation changes and updates
- Assist with execution of the USAF Airworthiness process per MIL-HDBK-516 and the AF Life-Cycle Systems Engineering (LCSE) and Operational Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E) processes as prescribed by AFMCI 63-1201
- Support development and review of the full range of documentation and products required by DoDI 5000.02
- Support implementation of Air Force Integrity Programs
- Support requirements development, allocation, and verification
What You Will Need:
- A team player attitude with the willingness to roll up your sleeves and ensure the success of the mission.
- Ten years or more experience in designing large and complex IT operations in large organizations, research environments or academic environments
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT SECRET federal security clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI federal security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related subject
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals
- History of success providing architectural leadership and best practices to cloud-based DevOps application development teams
- Experience ensuring that critical applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery
- Demonstrated leadership in the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership to support cloud computing and automation efforts, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms designed to support processing highly classified data
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT TOP SECRET federal security clearance
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related subject
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.