Similar available jobs
in Braselton, GA
Full-time, Part-time Braselton, GA 30517
SUPERVISOR, PVV EL/SW - Full-time / Part-time
Braselton, GA 30517
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Georgia - Grovetown
Function: Engineering (CA)
Title: SUPERVISOR, PVV EL/SW - 96049
Onsite/Remote:Partial Remote Position
This position may be located in Grovetown, GA, Horicon, WI, Fuquay-Varina, NC or Morrisville, NC per the hiring manager's discretion. This may be dependent on the successful candidate's background, experience, and proficiency.
As a Supervisor of Electrical System and Embedded Software (EL/SW) Product Verification and Validation (PVV) for the Turf and Compact Utility (T&CU) business unit you will…
- Lead the EL/SW team in developing and executing electrical system and embedded software test plans for T&CU development programs and continuous improvement projects.
- Systematically break down the systems to understand the testing needs and develop capabilities for SIL, HIL & VIL.
- Collaborate with Electric Powertrain, ISG, Electronic and Electrification Modules, and T&CU Teams to provide leadership in development of the Morrisville Engineering Lab.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Seven years or more of demonstrated product development and/or test experience abilities.
- Seven years or more experience in electrical system and embedded software design and test.
- Three or more years experience in team leadership.
- Three or more years experience in managing multiple stakeholders with conflicting requests or competing priorities.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to define a vision, align the organization, create a plan, and deliver to that plan.
- Deep experience with testing electrical/electronic and/or embedded software systems in conjunction with some or all of the T&CU product lines.
- Experience developing the SiL, HiL and ViL environment(s) Experience developing SiL, HiL and ViL environment(s)
- Knowledge and experience in Systems Engineering.
- Passion for building, supporting and mentoring team members’ personal and professional development.
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Ag, Mechanical, Computer, Electrical Engineering Bachelor's of Science
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive reward package to help you get started on your new career path, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Savings & Retirement benefits (401K and Defined Benefit Pension)
- Healthcare benefits with a generous company contribution in the Health Savings Account
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere locations
- Charitable contribution match
- Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for personal use
to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
The terms of the applicable benefit plans, and all company actions administering or interpreting these plans, continue to control. Deere & Company reserves the right to suspend, amend, modify, or terminate the Plan(s) in any manner at any time, including the right to modify or eliminate any cost-sharing between the company and participants. Changes, which can be made at any time, are made by action of the company's board of directors, or to the extent authorized by resolution of its board of directors, or by the Deere & Company Compensation Committee. In the event of a conflict between the language of the official Plan Documents and this document, the language of the official Plan Documents will control.
ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice
The John Deere Health Benefit Plans for Salaried Employees and The John Deere Benefit Plan for Wage Employees comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.