DISH Installation Technician - Field
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Do you like being active and working hands-on with the latest cutting-edge technology?
Join our J.D. Power award-winning In-Home Services team!
Check out our video to experience a day in the life of a DISH Technician:
The In-Home Services organization supports thousands of talented employees in 125+ facilities delivering service solutions to customers in every zip code. Our installation technicians are leading the charge for better customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home they visit. Our dedication to customer experience is paying off: in 2022, DISH earned the J.D. Power award for being #1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction for the fifth year in a row.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
What’s in it for you?
- $18 per hour
- Plus, a promotion at 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase!
- Paid incentive with potential for up to $6,400 in your first year and $9,100 each year after that based on your performance!
- Our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within
- Over 300 current Field Managers started their career as DISH Technicians!
- Continued pay increases of 10% built in with each new DISH Technician level achieved!
- Grow four levels as a DISH Technician and beyond over the course of your career!
- Paid time off - vacation and sick time
- Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your home, plus deeply discounted SlingTV and Boost Mobile plans
- Paid training, tools, and uniforms
What will you be doing?
We build our value around simplifying lives. With installation expertise and a passion for sharing it, our technicians are building opportunities for themselves far into the future.
In this role, you will:
- Install and manage customer products, while creating opportunities to sell them on new personalized technology
- Work autonomously to upsell and offer smart home solutions to customers on a daily basis
- Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers and whole-home connectivity technology in customer homes
- Conduct site surveys and in-person home assessments
What skills and experience do you need?
Ideal technicians have:
- High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask
- An eye for opportunities to sell customers on new personalized technology
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, with a high degree of integrity
- Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience preferred
All technicians must have:
- Ability to work in-person in multiple homes per day (this is not a work-from-home position; you will be in the field servicing customers’ homes)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs
- Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard (You will get a Dish van and a gas card)
- Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to pivot work hours; five/six-day workweeks may be required during peak seasonal times
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.
Easy apply hvac mechanic jobs
in Flagstaff, AZ
est. per hourLeaf Home • 3h ago Urgently hiring 4.2 mi