We are now accepting applications for Frozen Foods Clerks!
The Frozen Foods Clerk orders and stores frozen food cases to ensure customer requirements are met and build customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met.
- Order frozen food product by using order machine and scanning shelf tags or product that needs ordering (where applicable).
- Maintain level of Frozen Food Department by taking product from cooler to sales floor, opening cases and stocking to shelf in appropriate location.
- Maintain expiration dates.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Checking in of deliveries by comparing invoice to merchandise, then putting merchandise away in freezer.
- Serving customers by answering questions.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
Posting ID: 828744Posted: 2018-07-25