We are now accepting applications for Meat Cutters!
Meat Cutters cut meat and other products for sale to ensure customer requirements are met and build customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met within department and cafés.
- Cut meat to be sold to customers by taking the product out of the cooler and cutting meat into smaller sizes to be packaged for sale.
- Make ground meat by putting coarse ground into grinder then traying meat.
- Knowledge of code dating.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Unload deliveries by checking in truck.
- Service customers by answering questions and/or filling special orders.
- Wrap and maintain meat case.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and follow instruction
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Ability to lift over 80 pounds
- Ability to work in the cold
- Ability to bend, twist, grasp, reach, push, pull, and use repetitive motion as required
- Band Saw
- Steam Jenny
- Pricing gun
Posting ID: 828749Posted: 2019-06-14