We are now accepting applications for Deli Clerks!
The Deli Clerk prepares products, maintains display cases to ensure customer requirements are met, and builds customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met within department and cafés.
- Provide customer service by greeting customers, filling their order, doing suggestive selling, and thanking the customer.
- Setting up deli case by preparing case according to Company standards and procedures.
- Maintain product level in sales cases by identifying low product and filling where necessary.
- Knowledge of code dating.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Checking in of deliveries by comparing invoice to merchandise.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
Posting ID: 828752Posted: 2018-11-17