We are now accepting applications for Dairy Clerks!
The Dairy Clerk orders and stores dairy cases to ensure customer requirements are met and build customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met. Include regular monitor of temperatures in cases.
- Order dairy product by using order machine and scanning shelf trays of product that need to be ordered.
- Maintain stock level of dairy department by taking product from cooler to sales floor, opening cases, and stocking to shelf in appropriate location.
- Servicing customers by answering customers' questions.
- Monitor expiration dates of product to ensure no out-of-date product is for sale.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Checking in of deliveries by comparing invoice to merchandise.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds frequently throughout the day
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Ability to bend, twist, grasp, reach, push, pull, and use repetitive motion as required
- Order Machine
- Power jack
- Bailer (legal age requirement)
Posting ID: 828755Posted: 2019-06-14