We are now accepting applications for Produce Clerks!
The Produce Clerk receives products, prepares, weighs, prices, and packages produce and keeps the produce rack rotated and filled to ensure customer requirements are met, and builds customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met within department and cafés.
- Stock, rotate, and maintain produce racks.
- Prepare produce for display by following proper procedure.
- Knowledge of code dating.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Proper unloading and storage of food items in prep areas and coolers.
- Checking produce on display for quality by visually inspecting produce and removing from rack unsaleable merchandise.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
Posting ID: 828756Posted: 2018-07-25