The job below is no longer available.
Operations Representative - Full-time
Edgerton, WI 53534
30 days ago
About this job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver operational excellence to customers, carriers, and suppliers.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Schedule appointments via phone, email, and company website.
- Provide timely and accurate shipment information to carriers.
- Audit load information for accuracy and completion.
- Complete customer, carrier, and supplier requests with a sense of urgency.
- Track and trace shipments in a timely manner to best serve our customers.
- Enter shipment data ensuring a commitment to quality and accuracy.
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and functions, which are essential to the position. Employees must be able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Accommodations will be evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: High School degree or GED equivalent
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and strong internet skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Core Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Time management