The job below is no longer available.
est. per hourSmith Transport • 8d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourPanther Premium Logistics • 8d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourClimate Express • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourContract Freighters, Inc. • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourClassic Carriers • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourTF1 • 9h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $1,375 - $1,500
Verified per weekWhiteline Express • 6h ago Just posted
est. per hourPanther Premium Logistics • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourSmith Transport, Inc. • 9d ago Urgently hiring
Flatbed and Hazmat Company Driver
•30 days ago
| Verified Pay ||$1600 / week|
About this job
LT Corp Is Hiring Flatbed and Hazmat Company Truck Drivers
Grow, Thrive, and Succeed
Be home with your family more and prepare for their future when you drive for LT Corp.
- You'llearn up to $1,600 weekly.
- When you become an LT Corp driver, you'll enjoy a$1,000 joining bonus.
- You'll behome every other night.Never miss a moment with family.
- You'll have the opportunity to maximize your earnings with ourannual incentive plan.
- You'll have access to comprehensive health benefits, includingmedical, dental, and vision.
- Enjoy extra time with the family and keep earning while you do it with ourpaid time off and paid holidayofferings.
- Prepare for the future when you take advantage of our401k with a 5% company match and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
We want you to join our team of elite drivers if you meet the following requirements.
- You have a valid Class A CDL
- You have at least 1 year of verifiable driving experience
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- You are certified or are willing to become certified in order to operate a knuckle boom
About LT Corporation
LT Corp is a family and employee-owned multi-million-dollar corporation with over 200 years of combined experience in the propane industry. LT Corp gives propane companies peace of mind and makes storage simple, so our customers can focus on their business. Our purpose is to improve the lives we touch and help others grow, thrive, and succeed - including our employees, customers, and communities. We believe that our employees make the difference, in fairness in all we do, in doing what we say we will do, and in thinking like owners. We have three locations across the U.S. dedicated to manufacturing and delivering propane tanks and vessels. Our mission is to provide a safe and secure environment for our employees, provide a world-class customer experience, provide high-quality storage solutions, and ensure a profitable return for our stakeholders.