Similar available jobs
in Goldsboro, NC
est. per hourStaples • 2d ago
est. per hourOllie's Bargain Outlet • 6d ago
est. per hourCiti Trends • 4d ago
- Starts at $13
Verified per hourCosmoProf • 30d ago
est. per hourDeacon Jones Nissan • 20h ago New
- Deacon Jones Hyundai • 20h ago
- Deacon Jones Ford Lincoln • 20h ago
Sales Consultants, Nissan Autos, Top Tier Salary & Benefits! - Full-time / Part-time
Goldsboro, NC 27534
3305 McLain St., Goldsboro, NC 27534
WE HIRE MILITARY
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
The Deacon Jones Family has been proudly serving North Carolina for over 40 years. Our motto is: 'We Treat You How We Would Like to be Treated'. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
At Deacon Jones Nissan sales are booming, and we are hiring now for Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand for new and used vehicles! Do you want to start a career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded? We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!
- Competitive pay plan – Income Potential $75K+!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee purchase program
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Assist customers with vehicle selection & closing
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish a customer network
- Perform test drives and present vehicle product information, pricing, and incentives
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver the vehicle to the customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Follow-up with customer
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries
- Meet daily phone and email quota
- Training will be provided
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- Some Sales experience welcomed, not required. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few.
- Must possess extensive product knowledge
- Great customer service skills
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.