Dental Hygienist - Full-time / Part-time
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Dental Group of Bourbonnais is looking for a Full-Time Licensed hygienist to join our team!
Flexible schedule & Competitive Pay
We pride ourselves in Doctor/Hygiene collaboration all while having fun along the way!
Scheduled lunch breaks are an integrative part of the day here!
Location: 761 Main St NW, Ste C, Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Dental Group of Bourbonnais is looking for a Full-Time Licensed Dental Hygienist to join our team. Expected schedule: Monday-Thursday. NO weekends! Competitive Pay. We offer excellent benefits, bonus opportunities, and CEs. We are also willing to consider part-time.
About Dental Group of Bourbonnais
Dental Group of Bourbonnais, is unique to the community and the patients they serve. With the support of a practice manager, a highly trained team on site, coupled with a vast network of on-site experts across the nation, you’ll be completely connected to all the resources and support of Heartland Dental.
- Join a 6 person team that thrives on collaboration, communication and community
- We are looking for a motivated hygienist who is positive, loves to have fun, and is hard-working!
What You’ll Gain
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your fingertips.
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of industry leading experience that provides a stable career with unlimited growth potential
- Current dental hygienist license in Illinois and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene.
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- CPR Certification
- New Grads are encouraged to apply!
- Experience using Velscope, Diagnodent, digital scanner, digital x-rays and electronic medical record systems
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet needs of patients and provide preventative care and overall maintenance of patients’ dental health
- Clinical needs as required by office
- Ability to perform essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office/ Doctor/ Heartland Dental with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position
- Prolonged periods sitting and standing
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at times
- Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or in-person) periodically throughout the year
At Heartland Dental, we’re committed to living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.