Verified per weekMillbrook Support Services • 3h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourMillbrook Support Services • 3h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourMillbrook Support Services • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - $26-36 per hour - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
About this job
HCA South Atlantic Division is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg for a nursing job in Dublin, Georgia.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Fairview Park Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking an RN Family Practice (Med Surg) to join our healthcare family.Benefits
$10,000 Sign on bonus for eligible candidates!
Fairview Park Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Family Practice opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse in the Med/Surg Department, you will be responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and department outcomes.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree, or Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Fairview Park Hospital is a 175+ bed acute-care hospital serving the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Our hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Other specialized programs include our Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, the Women’s Imaging Center and much more. We are committed to providing the best for our community. Our facility's stroke center scored “A” on Patient Safety Report Card. We have been named one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
""The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Family Practice opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA South Atlantic Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-653304. Posted job title: RN Family Practice
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Sign-On bonus