staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $26-36 per hour
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
About this job
HCA South Atlantic Division is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a nursing job in Dublin, Georgia.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Staff
Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)
*Sign on Bonus for eligible candidates!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Critical Care department. Submit your application today!
We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Critical Care team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to join our Intensive Care Unit in a full-time, night shift (7p-7a) role. Our ICU is a 16 bed unit.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Assess & reassess patient condition, initiate plan of care and begin discharge planning on admission.
- Maintain & apply current nursing standards and clinical competency including the National Patient Safety Goals and apply critical thinking skills in conjunction with facility policies & procedures to prioritize and problem solve.
- Meet the personal and practical needs of patients and families as described in "Patients First Service" while using appropriate & effective communication skills.
- Accept accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability (including compliance with the attendance policy), and utilize time and material cost-effectively.
- Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities. Directs others as needed.
- Reflect HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).
- Acute Care or Critical Care experience strongly preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Georgia RN licensure or compact license
- Current CPR certification issued by American Heart Association
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire
- Certification in specialty area preferred
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
HCA South Atlantic Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-95988. Posted job title: ICU Registered Nurse
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits