Similar available jobs
in Memphis, TN
Verified per hourTRIMEDX • 3d ago
est. per hourFamily Dollar • 23d ago
est. per hourFamily Dollar • 28d ago
Memphis, TN 38103
Red Dot Corporation, the leading producer of premium mobile HVAC units and components for heavy-duty commercial and military vehicles, is recruiting for the following position:
Reports to: Area Team Lead
Department: Shipping/Receiving/ Stockroom
FLSA Status: Regular, Non-Exempt Shift: 1 (Days)
Salary Range: $15.00/hour DOE
JOB SUMMARY: Primarily assigned to either the shipping or bagging area, but may be asked to learn other roles within the warehouse as well. Performs a variety of warehousing functions, which may include: shipping, receiving, cycle counting, inventory control, supply documentation, data input, material distribution and delivery. Safely operates lift trucks and related material handling equipment as required.
- Collects and sorts parts to fill customer orders in a timely manner.
- Safely operates lift trucks as required to retrieve and store inventory.
- Conducts transactions and moves inventory to point of use.
- Operates bagging equipment to bag and label simple and complex parts.
- Maintains inventory and Work area cleanliness.
- Conducts cycle counts and Inventory validations as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-2 years Warehouse/Distribution Center experience, required.
- Ability to access data on a computer and accurately enter information required.
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Prior material handling or inventory control experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 35 to 50 pounds, with standing and frequent bending.
- Forklift certification highly desired, or must have
- Good attendance record
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and upper management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of various MS Office Programs (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime when necessary
Red Dot Corporation offers the following total compensation package for this role:
- Paid Sick Time/Paid Sick and Safe Time.
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Average of 14 paid holidays per year.
- Employer sponsored PPO Medical Plans, with employer subsidized premiums of at least 70% for non-tobacco users.
- Employer sponsored PPO Dental Plans dental, with employer subsidized premiums of at least 70% for non-tobacco users.
- Employer sponsored Vision Plans.
- Free Employee Assistance Program to all employees.
- Free Benefit Advocate access for insurance benefit inquiries.
- 401(k) employer contribution of 3% of annual salary*, regardless of participation.
- 100% ESOP Company, with vesting beginning after 1,000 hours.
- Employer Paid Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) premiums.
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance premiums.
- Employer Paid Washington State FML payroll taxes.
- Voluntary Benefits such as: Flexible Spending Accounts, Daycare Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, etc.
With facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, Red Dot ships to hundreds of aftermarket distributors and OE customers around the globe, spanning the construction, agriculture, defense, and trucking industries. Vertically integrating world-class engineering, rigorous testing, and operations with a global reach under one roof, Red Dot partners directly with customers from design through delivery to craft responsive climate control solutions that endure. Red Dot was founded in 1965 and is proud to be owned entirely by its employees.
Red Dot is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer