Greenway Kia Hickory Hollow - Sales Manager
| Estimated Pay ||$64 per hour|
About this job
Greenway Automotive Group is one of the world's most progressive, privately held automotive companies proudly serving Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and China. The Group's 44 domestic automotive dealerships include some of the nation's top ranked performers in sales, service, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Greenway Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Greenway Kia of Hickory Hollow is looking for an experienced and motivated automotive dealership Sales Manager with vehicle retail experience to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative!
The ideal Sales Manager candidate has a proven track record in both sales and customer service within the automobile industry and an extensive knowledge of the retail vehicle market. A strong management background with the ability to hire, train, grow, and motivate a sales team is essential to being successful.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we encourage you to apply now!
- Works directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help connect the sales process
- Builds rapport with customers to establish a base of referrals and customer network
- Set an example of professionalism through daily actions and appearance
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
- Motivate, train and support the sales staff to achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Forecast inventory needs and purchases vehicles for the inventory from auction and off-lease returns
- Creates a positive working environment to promote employee morale
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of successful automotive sales management experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets, preferred
- Maintain robust customer service and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage, mentor, coach employees with excellent people management skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Possess competent computer and phone skills (Internet, Microsoft, Outlook, CRM, etc.)
- Significant knowledge of automotive systems like eLeads, V-auto, Dealer Track, and other automotive technology systems
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase and Service Discounts
- Full benefits options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- State of the Art Facility with a Professional Working Environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older