Consumer Loan Sales Specialist
Quincy, IL 62301
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A CONSUMER LOAN SALES SPECIALIST
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast, and affordable financing for life’s expenses. Consumer Loan Sales Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain allowing them to grow their career.
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You can steer your career with access to a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance toward leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager. Other team member benefits include competitive pay, variable incentives tied to business performance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
Full Time and Part-time hours (20-30 per week) are available and vary based upon the needs of the branch.
IN THE ROLE
- Deliver results related to individual and branch sales goals as well as customer expectations
- Develop new relationships – and maintain existing relationships - working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life cycle
- Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet their goals
- Present customers with optional insurance products
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding
- Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new customers
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- Manage the life cycle of the loan, including collections activities, complying with all laws and regulations
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Bilingual - Spanish
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans.
With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It’s all about doing the right thing – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee