Baltimore, OH 43105
$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus currently available*. (Not applicable to internal employees.)
This is your chance to make your mark. Introducing our customers to the world’s most robust network all while delivering best-in-class service. You’re the key to elevating the customer experience, providing seamless installation and activation of our state-of-the-art technology. And you’ll get the satisfaction of helping others and connecting our customers to what matters most to them every day. #connectourcustomers.
Our Installation Technicians earn between $21.87 and $27.52 per hour. With our amazing wage opportunities, our average starting earnings begin at $45,341 per year. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired.
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
What’s a typical day like? You’ll work independently at our customer’s homes and businesses as a trusted expert, installing the latest technology for high-speed broadband, Wi-Fi, and voice services. You’ll have the opportunity to meet new people every day while solving problems and being rewarded for doing great work. Whether you’re putting in a new line, climbing a ladder or simply plugging in and activating a wifi network, one thing is true, no two days will be the same.
Want to be considered? You’ll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver’s license
- Lift and move up-to 60 lbs – some of our ladders weigh 50-60 lbs
- Weigh less than 300 lbs., required for ladder safety
- At times work in small, confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Be available for overtime, emergency callouts and holiday work
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
Interested? We provide extensive training and the resources you need in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, built for your success. You’ll have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow with ongoing paid training, leading you to exciting career paths.
If you are considering jobs like Maintenance Technician, Cable Installation Technician, Fiber Technician, Facility Technician or Telecommunications Technician, this career move would be a great fit!
*Sign-on bonus is paid out as follows: $1,000 upon successful completion of 6 weeks initial training and thirty days in the position; $1,500 additional paid upon the obtainment of 6 months service, and additional $2,500 upon the obtainment of 1-year service, provided the employee has no COBC violations or written disciplinary actions.
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today!
Easy apply hvac mechanic jobs
in Baltimore, OH
est. per hourLeaf Home • 6h ago Urgently hiring 21.9 mi