Similar available jobs
in Macon, GA
Pactiv Evergreen - North America
Industrial Electro Mechanic - PLCs
Est. $20 Full-time, Part-time Macon, GA 31216
Electro Mechanic - PLCs - Full-time / Part-time
Macon, GA 31216
Primary deliverables of this opportunity include but not limited to; Safety First concept, Stringent safety awareness and adherence, Planned, Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance for Industrial Manufacturing equipment, Advanced trouble-shooting and analysis of electrical systems, including Electrical drawing and wiring diagrams, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Automation systems, Including Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Conveyance and Mechanical drive systems.
Repairing and installing advanced production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer's specifications, this position requires continuous work near heat, noise, gas, chemicals and elevated surfaces, frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling.
This role will require weekend and/or holiday work. Performs general maintenance to hot-presses, printers and ovens to ensure run ability throughout the shift. Maintains excellent safety and housekeeping standards, and verifies carton quality after maintenance of equipment.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters, fuses, contacts, relays).
- Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency drive, troubleshooting)
- Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying knowledge to make repairs).
- Experience with schematics (e.g., electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays).
- Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., PLC, electrical drawings, wiring diagrams diagnostics, problem solving, etc.).
- Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics, pneumatics, CAD).
- Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
- Experience with conveyers (air cylinders, diverters, sensors, motor/speed controls).
- Experience with electronics (e.g., level probes, flow meters, drives/VFDs, etc.).
- Experience with gearing and gear boxes (rebuilds, ordering parts, machining parts).
- Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders, pumps, valves, troubleshooting).
- Experience with kinematics (e.g., line speed/sprocket size ratios, etc.)
- Experience with PLC (e.g., industrial maintenance, computer control systems, etc.).
- Experience with pneumatics (solenoids, cylinders, motor brakes, reading, troubleshooting).
- Experience with pneumatics/air compression (e.g., valves, cylinders, etc.).
- Experience with preventative maintenance (computerized preventative charts/data).
- Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing seals/motors, understanding specs).
- Experience with SERVO (e.g., intelligent/robotic motors, in-coders, etc.).
- Experience working in team based environments (working together with others).
- Must be physically able to perform the essential job duties:
- Stand approximately 10 hours per shift, lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis, and work in a hot/cold environment.
- Must be able to work a rotating 12-hour schedule in an Industrial environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends, holidays and overtime.
Three years of experience in a manufacturing environment; including successful completion of jobs or similar activities requiring control of a mechanical process and inspection of product to meet quality standards.
Familiar with SIMMS program.
Familiar with Lock Out/Tag Out
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work safely and to communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability sufficient to determine product quality, for example, carton malformations, color verification, and structural integrity.
- Ability to work following specific standard operating procedures,
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Pneumatics Experience
- Hydraulics Experience
- PLC Programming Experience
- PLC Wiring Experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Conveyor Systems
Easy apply machinery maintenance worker jobs
in Macon, GA
River North Country Club
Golf Course Maintenance
$12.00 to $16.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time Macon, GA 31211 Urgently Hiring
Process Technician - Injection Molding
Est. $21 Full-time Byron, GA 31008 Urgently Hiring Est. $27 Full-time Macon, GA 31217 Urgently Hiring
Red Roof Inns, Inc.
Est. $13 Full-time Macon, GA 31204 Urgently Hiring Est. $27 Full-time Macon, GA 31295 Urgently Hiring Est. $27 Full-time Macon, GA 31213 Urgently Hiring Est. $27 Full-time Macon, GA 31202 Urgently Hiring Est. $27 Full-time Macon, GA 31294 Urgently Hiring Est. $27 Full-time Macon, GA 31221 Urgently Hiring