est. per hourTaco Bell • 9d ago
est. per hourCarl's Jr. • 14d ago
est. per hourSouthern California Pizza Company • 1h ago Just posted
|Location|| 2510 Foothill Blvd |
La Verne, California
About this job
Join the Rebel team for spontaneity and growth in your next role. You can earn between $17.00-$19.00 an hour and start your career with the Rebel family today!
Why Join Our Team?
Family owned and operated for over 30 years, we understand the service station business. We are a community-centered, value-oriented, and steadfast in serving our customers. Join the Rebel Team today for spontaneity and growth in your next role. Help make the world a more colorful place!
Who We Are Looking For?
Our Assistant Managers are very important to us. They represent the Rebel brand in all that they do. Therefore, our CSA’s must be welcoming, efficient, and possess a high level of integrity.
The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) provides direction and oversees the work of others in a leadership capacity. He/ She assists customers in the purchase products, develops customer connections, and maintains a positive attitude with every customer. The ASM assists the Store Manager in all operations of the store, and ensures a safe, customer-focused, and environment at all times. ASMs are responsible for all Store Manager duties when the Store Manager isn’t present. The ASM position requires a high level of initiative, communication skills and organizational skills, and the ability to project a positive image of the Company while constantly providing courteous and friendly service to customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the Store Manager (SM) in directing and supervising the day-to-day retail operations of assigned location according to company policy.
- Take ownership & accountability of location in the absence of SM.
- Assist with the preparation of necessary reports and paperwork; assists in daily supervision of staff.
- Uphold professional conduct at all times; consistently keep a positive attitude and demeanor.
- Meet, greet, and thank customers in a friendly and timely manner, providing the best customer service and handling complaints quickly and tactfully.
- Help customers purchase products by using product & promotions/pricing knowledge.
- Effectively utilize all transactional equipment (cash registers, electronic safe, lottery, fuel, phone card, EBT, and credit card, etc.) to efficiently process customer transactions.
- Provide assistance/training to customer service associates, lead customer service associates in utilizing transactional equipment.
- Adhere to the Company Loss Prevention Policy (proper cash handling procedures, etc.)
- Maintain security controls regarding drive-offs, burglary and theft prevention, counterfeit bills, etc., as established by the company
- Operate, clean, deep clean, and maintain cleanliness of all food service equipment (coffee, fountain drink machine, frozen beverages, iced tea, hot dog grille, microwave, etc.).
- Provide assistance/training to customer service associates, lead customer service associates, with food service equipment and maintenance.
- Organize & maintain the store (inside/outside) including, but not limited to: Restrooms, floors, counter tops, shelving, displays, merchandise, food service equipment/area, parking lot, pumps, car wash, and facility property; train other store personnel as needed on processes.
- Verify that all customers purchasing age restricted products meet the allowable criteria for purchases (example: alcohol and tobacco sales).
- Provide answers and information to store personnel, especially regarding to questions about company Policies and Procedures.
- Document all information pertaining to incidents on appropriate company-approved forms.
- Perform all regular duties with minimal direction and/or periodic supervision and perform additional duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Supervisor or Lead CSA at a retail store.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and oral forms is required.
- Strong capability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Skilled at basic arithmetic operations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Demonstrated experience operating a cash register, computer console, and other related equipment and tools.
- Knowledge and application of proper sanitation and safety requirements associated with food storage and serving.
- Ability to learn basic and deep cleaning methods and procedures.
- Familiarity and ability to perform various computer operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of goods and services of a retail store.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with proven success in meeting established deadlines.
- Be physically able to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience planning, coordinating, and monitoring the work of others.
- Ability to maintain a variety of logs, records, and reports related to the assigned functions.
- Ability to work alone whenever necessary with minimal or no supervision/direction.
- Approximately 75% of work indoors (there are times when an employee will work outside for extended periods of times beyond this percentage).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Be exposed to intermittent outdoor hot or cold temperatures and external environmental insects when performing tasks outdoors.
- Be exposed to intermittent indoor cold temperature extremes when working in walk-in cooler or freezer.
- Be exposed to intermittent noise (i.e., cash register, telephone, etc.).
- Work in small spaces at times.
Money isn’t Everything, We Offer Great Benefits!!!
• Medical, Dental, and Vision*
• Employee Assistance Program*
• 401k After 1 Year