Similar available jobs
in Wenatchee, WA
Certified Surgical Technician - CST –
Est. $22.57 - $29.35 Full-time, Part-time Wenatchee, WA 98807 Urgently Hiring
Operating Room - Surgical Technician / Assistant
2910 per week. Full-time Wenatchee, WA 98801 Urgently Hiring
Travel CT Technologist - Paying up to $3,079/week
$3,079/week Full-time, Part-time Wenatchee, WA 98807 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.48 - $19.10 Full-time, Part-time Wenatchee, WA 98807 $2,920/week Full-time, Part-time Wenatchee, WA 98807 Urgently Hiring
Travel CVOR Technologist - Paying up to $3,028/week
$3,028/week Full-time, Part-time Wenatchee, WA 98807 Urgently Hiring 3400 per week. Full-time Wenatchee, WA 98801 Urgently Hiring $3,259/week Full-time, Part-time Wenatchee, WA 98807 Urgently Hiring
Medical Assistant Certified - MA-C - Full-time
Wenatchee, WA 98801
AnovaWorks is leading the way for innovative occupational health care. We are focused on building trusting relationships and bringing accessible, quality, empathy-based health care to the workforce for both the employer and the employee.
If you would like to work with an innovative company that is modernizing medicine to make health care more accessible, then this is your chance to be a part of our growing AnovaWorks team!
The Medical Assistant will provide assist in providing the best experience for our patients. They will conduct occupational health services, such as drug screening, hearing, testing, respirator fit testing, and cholinesterase monitoring at our clinics and on employer worksites. They will also effectively work and communicate with the occupational health team while committing to empathy-based care.Requirements:
A qualified Medical Assistant will perform the following functions:
· The Medical Assistant appropriately triages patient needs, customer services, telephone calls and customer questions.
· The Medical Assistant greets patients and visitors promptly and courteously. Maintains positive, professional relationship with customers and employers.
· The Medical Assistant provides occupational health services, such as drug screening, hearing testing, respirator fit testing, and cholinesterase monitoring at AnovaWorks' clinics.
· The Medical Assistant collects specimens according to DOT (Department of Transportation) and non-DOT rules and procedures, federal guidelines, and office protocols.
· The Medical Assistant communicates and works effectively with the occupational health team. Develops and maintains positive, professional, supportive, pleasant, and courteous relationships with coworkers and managers. Must demonstrate the ability to work cohesively as a team member.
· The Medical Assistant understands and complies with current laws and regulations concerning drug and alcohol screening. Obtains and maintains current certification as required by AnovaWorks and DOT for drug and alcohol specimen collections.
· The Medical Assistant maintains and safeguards confidentiality of employee health information, records, and billing information. Abides by HIPAA regulations.
· The Medical Assistant consistently practices universal precautions and abides by AnovaWorks' blood borne pathogen policies and procedures.
· The Medical Assistant keeps work area clean and orderly. Performs custodial duties of the clinic.
· The Medical Assistant consistently complies with quality assurance program.
The Medical Assistant should have the following qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED
· Previous work experience in a similar role (not required)
· Medical reception, drug and alcohol screening and hearing testing experience (not required)
· Strong computer skills w/ experience in Microsoft office or equivalent programs
· Bilingual in Spanish (Required)
· Medical Assistant Certification
· Occupational Hearing Conservationist (COHC) Certification
· NIOSH Spirometry Certification
· Current BLS Certification
Certifications can be attained upon hire.
· Medical, Dental & Vision
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· 401(k) matching
· Medical, Dental & Vision
· Employee assistance program
· Life insurance
· Supplemental Insurance
· Holiday pay
· Paid Time Off
· Continuing Medical Education