Similar available jobs
in Sterling, VA
Sr Pncpl Cloud Security Spec
Est. $22 Full-time, Part-time Herndon, VA 20171 Urgently Hiring
Security Officer, Big Meadows Lodge
Est. $23 Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20147 Urgently Hiring
Tier 2 IR Night Shift
Full-time Ashburn, VA 20147
INTERNETWORK CONSULTING SERVICES LLC
Identity Management Analyst with Security Clearance
Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Chantilly, VA 20151 Urgently Hiring
Cyber Security Engineer with Security Clearance
Est. $59 Full-time, Part-time Chantilly, VA 20151 Urgently Hiring Est. $59 Full-time, Part-time Chantilly, VA 20151 Urgently Hiring
Transportation Security Administration
Transportation Security Specialist
$61,512 - $141,778 per year Full-time Herndon, VA 20170
Tier 1 IR Night Shift
Full-time Ashburn, VA 20147
Security Officer - Armed Part Time Position / Loudoun Campus Sterling - Full-time / Part-time
Sterling, VA 20166
Allied Universal®, North Americaas leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!Job Description
As an Armed Security Officer you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more.
$18. 45 / Hour Part Time Overnight Position 11pm - 7am *Friday - Saturday*
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 21 years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Participate in industry specific security/safety training programs
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driveras license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much morea|
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.Requisition ID2023-989060