Similar available jobs
in Leesport, PA
Security Team Member
Est. $17 Full-time, Part-time Reading, PA 19605 Urgently Hiring
The GEO Group, Inc.
Security Monitor l
$18.00 hr. Full-time Reading, PA 19601
Security Officer Hospital Shuttle Driver Full Time - Full-time / Part-time
Leesport, PA 19533
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
*Now Hiring FULL-TIME, DAY-SHIFT Security Hospital Shuttle Transport Officers!*
Monday through Friday, Weekdays Schedule!
Weekly Pay! - As Well As DailyPay, a Work Today, Get Paid Today Option!
Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities!
Professional Development Training Provided at No Cost!
Paid Orientation, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k for Full-Time!
$16 An Hour Starting Pay!
*Must be 21+ years of age*
*A valid driver's license is required for this position*
*COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position - the Company will
provide accommodations as required by law for disability and
As a Hospital Shuttle Driver you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more. An Emergency Department Specialist (EDS) provides continuous and uninterrupted observation of patients who have been identified by licensed hospital staff to have behavioral health challenges and need to be observed for patient and staff safety. A Hospital Shuttle Driver transports passengers to and from specific destinations while maintaining proper daily documentation for ridership and vehicle inspection reports. This position also includes additional duties, but are not limited to, patrolling hospital buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft, and vandalism.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Transport passengers safely to and from specific locations
- Maintain daily documentation for ridership and vehicle pre- and post-inspection reports
- Adheres to all safety standards and guidelines, including the Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines
- Escort visitors, patients, and personnel to and from parking areas
- Patrol parking areas and issue parking citations, as needed
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the client vehicle to include refilling fuel
- Respond to emergency calls for assistance to control disorderly conduct or combative patients
- Patrol buildings and grounds; inspect doors, windows, and locks to determine level of security
- Write incident reports and documents investigatory steps and results
- Perform all other Security Professional responsibilities as directed based on business needs
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience
- Must possess and be able to maintain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with passenger transport vehicle endorsement
- Security licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment
- Minimum of one (1) year of driving a vehicle that requires Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Ability to properly wear an N95 mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines while on site
- Ability to write reports, present information, and to respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Must be familiar with the applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: .