Catering Delivery Driver
Loretto, PA 15940
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you’ve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
• FREE meal during your shift
• 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
• Paid time off
• Management career advancement opportunities
• Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
• Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- 1. Timely Delivery, Setup and Pickup of Catering Setups and services.
- 2. Assist Catering Staff with Catering Events.
- 3. Responsible for the security and safe operations of vehicles.
- 4. Responsible for Client satisfaction and courteous treatment the customer.
- 5. Required to maintain a neat appearance, including clean clothing.
- 6. Help pull supplies, return supplies and help elsewhere as needed.
- 7. Follow the schedule as presented and provide assistance as needed to other drivers.
- 8. Follow direction from the Catering GM and Catering Managers.
- 1. Valid State Drivers License
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- 1. Ability to work efficiently & independently.
- 2. Ability to learn the Campus geographical area.
- 3. Ability to learn Catering Setups and Food Safety procedures.
- 4. Ability to work closely with Managers and Staff and be a Team Member.
- 5. Must be available weekdays and some weekends days or evenings.
- 6. Ability to communicate with customers and University personnel in a positive and proactive manner that demonstrates the difference in service to our client
Physical Abilities :
- 1. Moderate amount of strenuous effort required associated with lifting, loading, unloading, pulling and pushing supplies into and out of Campus Buildings ( must be able to lift 50 lb ).
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.