Similar available jobs
in Ocala, FL
est. per hourH2Health • 14h ago Urgently hiring
Physician Assistant Full Time
Ocala, FL 34471
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Float Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Float Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there. Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment - Outpatient
- Float Responsibility: You will split your schedule between 2 locations:
- Monday - Friday
- No weekends required, no call and we close on most major holidays
- Multi Clinician team: work alongside large team of Physicians, PA-C and FNP
- Robust front and back office support team
- OnSite digital xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- 100% patient care, see on average, 3 patients per hour
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Meet with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
Two + years of experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Board Certification
- FL DEA and dispensing license - required prior to start date
- Graduate of accredited PA or FNP program of accredited university
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Must be comfortable treating a patient demographic ages 2 and older
- FMCSA NRCME - required prior to start date if not already certified (We provide this CME)
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off /Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Easy apply physical therapist assistant jobs
in Ocala, FL
est. per hourH2Health • 14h ago Urgently hiring 2.7 mi
est. per hourThe Orthopaedic Institute • 7d ago Urgently hiring 32.3 mi
est. per hour
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Part-Time/Full-Time - Geriatrics- Mobile Outpatient - The Villages, FLH2Health • 5d ago
Urgently hiring 18.5 mi
est. per hourH2Health • 14h ago Urgently hiring 41.7 mi