Who’s driving the success of one of the fastest growing retailers in the nation? Our National Real Estate Services team. After all, we have an aggressive plan to become one of the top three largest grocery retailers in the U.S. And this team will support the procurement and development of each location, and work on details as specific as store layouts and fixtures. This is where your skills can drive our success as well as your own.Position Type:
Work Location: Dublin, OHDuties and Responsibilities:
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week).
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides administrative support to their designated area of responsibility.
• Effectively communicates information on behalf of their direct leader, including written and verbal communication.
• Creates reports as required to provide information for management decision-making.
• Works cooperatively with third parties, including, but not limited to, government agencies, contractors, vendors, and real estate professionals.
• Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
• Conducts training and cross training of knowledge and expertise within area of responsibility.
• Maintains an efficient and well-organized filing system for the department and ensures items are archived and disposed of per company guidelines.
• Communicates with internal and external auditors as necessary.
• Shares findings with appropriate disciplines to work towards constant improvement of processes and results.
• Supports the development of plans for managing the company’s energy resources.
• Assists with analyzing operations procedures and processes to determine areas in need of energy efficient improvements.
• Assists with the maintenance of energy efficient technologies and cost/benefit analyses of implementation.
• Supports the development and implementation of energy efficient programs across the business.
• Supports the collaboration with industry experts for cost effective and carbon friendly building and refrigeration systems.
• Supports business operations efforts to reduce total cost of refrigeration, HVAC and lighting repair and maintenance spend.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and direct leaders.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Supports the office to maintain focus on customers.
• Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
• Thinks Critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to understand, reconcile, and substantiate balances in the associated General Ledger accounts.
• Proficient in data entry and typing.
• Displays expense and cost control in decision-making.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Environment, Sustainability, Facilities, Engineering, Business or a related field required.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience required.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• Local travel required.
• Up to 10%.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.