Leasing Consultant - Full-time
Sterling, VA 20167
Our Leasing Teammates are top sales performers, providing exceptional customer experiences and driving sales through the execution of AIR's sales process.
Enjoy a unique schedule from February to October with three to four months off (unpaid) to pursue your passions. With the lucrative commission opportunity available you'll be able to earn a full year's worth of income during the working months, and your benefits and 25% rent discount will still be in effect during the unpaid months. This opportunity offers excellent work-life balance and flexibility for those seeking time to pursue their interests outside of work. During your time off, you can enjoy the holiday season with your family, travel, or pursue a seasonal job. The possibilities are endless!
You will work at Bent Tree Apartment Homes, our 740+ unit residential community in Centerville, VA! Check them out for yourself here:
- Manage consumer life cycle, from acquisition to retention.
- Lease apartments and assist in community marketing.
- Follow sales process for on-site visits, including scheduling, presenting, giving tours, and following up.
- Provide leasing support to all communities in AIR portfolio.
- Consistently reach or exceed monthly leasing goals.
- 1+ year sales and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g., property management, hospitality, retail, or restaurant).
- Familiar with goal setting/achievement and following a sales process.
- Exceptional customer service skills to address current/future resident needs.
- Reliable transportation.
- Flexible schedule availability, including evenings/weekends.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
The most successful AIR Leasing Team Members are:
- Sales Innovators
- Concise Communicators
AIR offers attractive compensation packages that reward performance at the individual, team, and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefit options topped off with:
- Expected pay rate of $16.00 – $20.00 per hour. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Base salary plus commission structure.
- 25% Rent Discount available!
- Opportunity for extended time-off with benefits during slower parts of the year.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, HSA/FSA plans, short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, tuition assistance program, commuter benefits, and pet insurance.
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays, sick time, and wellness bonus days.
- Up to 100% reimbursement for job-related certifications and licenses.
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks.
- Consumer discounts on various products and services.
- 15 hours of paid time annually for community service.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Candidates extended an offer will be required to undergo a four-panel drug screening that excludes marijuana testing.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.PandoLogic. Keywords: Real Estate Agent - Apartments, Location: Sterling, VA - 20167 , PL: 566321303