Similar available jobs
in Fontana, CA
Photo Art Director - Full-time / Part-time
Fontana, CA 92331
Are you passionate about brand execution and photography? Are you a brand guardian that can inspire new photography ideas and execute them across all channels? Quad, a marketing experience company serving premier brands, seeks an experienced, versatile Lead Photo Art Director to work at our studio in Fontana, CA. The Lead Photo Art Director works closely with the Client’s creative team and the internal Quad creative team to develop and execute on-brand, creative solutions for a variety of channels. The right candidate will have a strong photo background and thrive in the collaborative process of delivering exceptional work. This person will be responsible for understanding the client’s comprehensive marketing strategies and campaign goals and will display a keen interest in related industry trends.
- Lead room-set, home goods, product photography, in-studio creative efforts for Print, Digital, Retail business channels
- Collaborate with Creative and Merchandising partners, using expertise in visual communication and problem solving
- Manage and mentor creative talent providing direction, coaching and professional development guidance
- Collaborate with client and creative partners to brainstorm and concept seasonal photography needs for omni-channel exposure plans
- Direct photo shoots, pre-production meetings, selection of talent and resources to meet project objectives
- Collaborate effectively with Studio and Client team members on assigned work to deliver the highest quality results
- Participate in client pre-production meetings for assigned projects, providing creative input concerning product presentation
- Establish, direct and maintain the creative Photography standards
- Produce assigned projects on schedule and within budget
- Responsible for the organizing and final selection of all assigned photography
- Conduct review of new photography with Senior Leadership ensuring that presentations are complete, effective, and meet creative and marketing objectives.
- Partner with Premedia team to ensure final images meet technical standards
- Identify and recommend solutions to graphic problems in partnership with Client Design team
- Collaborate with Photographer and stylists to mentor and grow their capabilities
- Understand the client’s brand and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
- Degree in photography, design or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience providing Art Direction for all marketing channels, especially in higher end room-set, furniture and home goods
- Knowledge and understanding of channel requirements to ensure assets meet required specifications
- Proficiency in all Mac-based, industry-standard software programs including, but not limited to, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Deep understanding of branding, marketing, advertising, and strategies within those disciplines
- Proactive, appropriate, and timely communication skills across department, agency and clients
- Allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and completes work in a timely fashion
- Holds high regard for personal performance and professional accountability
- Adapts as needed to clients’ needs, feedback and critiques
- Can adjust and streamline priorities within multiple assignments to ensure all goals and objects are met or exceeded
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.