The job below is no longer available.
Paducah, KY 42001
$27 per hour
About this job
This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining electric, diesel and gasoline industrial, construction and forestry equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Functions (not in order of priority):
- Examines machines to diagnose and repair a multitude of mechanical and system issues.
- Fabricates special lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems, shields, or other devices according to blueprints or schematic drawings.
- Maintains a clean work area, shop tools and equipment.
- Ensures work is performed safely and safe work procedures are followed throughout the department.
- Helps ensure that our new and used whole goods are in good working conditions
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; plus a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to build relationships with customers while providing high-quality customer service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude