est. per hourAveanna Healthcare • 10h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Registered Behavior Technician CCA Rosenberg
| Verified Pay ||$31,824.00-$40,019.20 per year|
About this job
Registered Behavior Technician – Children’s Center for Autism (CCA)
- The Children’s Center for Autism (CCA) is looking for enthusiastic Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to provide life-changing treatment to individuals with autism and/or intellectual disabilities!
- You will receive ongoing RBT supervision as well as daily support and training from your supervisors.
- You can earn prizes for perfect attendance and high evaluation scores! We reward our staff with fun food days!
- We pay your annual RBT renewal fees and assist you with maintaining your credential!
- You are guaranteed to work your scheduled work hours regardless of client cancellations!
- You receive 21 days of paid time off and paid holidays during the first year of employment!
- Implement individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment plans
- Work as a part of a collaborative team under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Work directly with clients to increase appropriate skills such as communication skills
- Work directly with clients to decrease challenging behaviors such as aggression
- Provide verbal and physical prompts to clients as needed
- Collect data on client progress using an electronic device
- Demonstrate flexibility and teamwork throughout the treatment day
- Participate in a comprehensive 2-3 week training on ABA techniques, CPR, SAMA, and other Texana Center procedures
- Participate in monthly continuing education opportunities
- Work is frequently observed by supervisors and parents through a video monitoring system
- Comply with the Registered Behavior Technician Ethics Code
- $31,824.00-$40,019.20 per year/$15.30-$19.24 per hour based on years as an RBT
Required Education and/or Certifications, Experience, Skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Registered Behavior Technician Certification obtained through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
Preferred Education and/or Certifications, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in ABA, psychology, education, or a related field
- Experience as a Registered Behavior Technician in an ABA program
- Experience with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities including Autism
Job Related Physical Requirements
- Must be able to perform SAMA and CPR. Training is provided to employees once hired
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (15#- 45#), pushing, stooping, light carrying (15#), repeated bending, reaching above shoulder, simple grasping, hearing, walking, running, sitting and twisting
- Must have ability to see, write, operate office equipment, operate a motor vehicle and have depth perception.
- Qualified individual must be able to perform these functions with or without reasonable accommodations
Texana Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer