Verified per hourACE Hardware • 10h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourCare.com • 27d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourHonor • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourCare.com • 14d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourCare.com • 13d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourCare.com • 8d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourCare.com • 8d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourCare.com • 3d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourCare.com • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Caregiver (Cna/Pca/Hha) - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$15.00 - $17.00 /hour|
About this job
Location: Lincoln, Lancaster County, and surrounding communities.
Opportunity to earn up to a $.50 raise in the first 90 days. Overnight shifts earn an additional $2/hr premium.
Now hiring for full-time, part-time, live-in, and overnight shifts.
Must have a valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to apply!
TheKey provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
Who We Are:
TheKey is proud to be the largest private-pay provider for senior companionship and home care for aging seniors in North America. We stand for optimal well being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay (to include overtime pay and holiday rate)
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits - Medical, and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan - industry leading 20% matching and fully vested from the start!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
- Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources / county testing
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.
- Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their home
- Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care plans
- Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with each client by providing ongoing social & emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
- Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is a plus
- Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
- Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of situations
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time
- Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Can pass a background check and provide references
- Must have a valid drivers licence, auto insurance, and personal vehicle
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to get to and from work
What We Are All About:
At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for our clients to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?