The job below is no longer available.
Corporate Recruiter - Full-time / Part-time
•30 days ago
About this job
One of the largest wholesale distributors in the United States is looking to add a corporate recruiter to its Omaha team. This company takes great pride in offering customers a suite of products and services, so if you pride yourself in the value of satisfaction of going the extra mile, then join this growing team.
Duties of the corporate recruiter:
- Work independently and with management team to define hiring needs and create an action plan
- Travel to different branches to meet with hiring managers and assist with their hiring needs
- Work phones on warm referrals and references
- Meeting with team to come up with strategies
- 1-2x a week meetings with managers to go over the business and stats
- Hiring, onboarding, recruiting for various locations
- Posting and maintaining job ads to boards
Requirements of the corporate recruiter:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience as a corporate or agency recruiter
- 3 to 4 weeks of travel required
Benefits of the corporate recruiter:
- Pay 80,000K annually
- Holidays and vacation paid time off
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision & more
- Competitive 401(k) with company match
- Advancement opportunities
If you have the experience need, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to or you can to receive and accept real-time job notifications.