- Lockheed Martin • 2h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourVicor Corp • 5d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourEurest • 20d ago
Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri)
| Estimated Pay ||$28 per hour|
|Location||North andover, Massachusetts|
About this job
Bake’n Joy has an immediate need for a fun sweets-loving and ambitious full-time maintenance mechanic responsible for mechanical repairs, electrical repairs, and preventative maintenance of food processing equipment, building utilities equipment, and building and grounds systems and equipment. Shift differentials on top of hourly rate.
Shift Availability as follows:
- Full Time, 2nd Shift: Monday thru Friday 4:00pm to 12:30am
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform all tasks in accordance with company procedures and safety requirements while maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Weekly and daily plant equipment start up and set up of all production lines as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair of a variety of process equipment including, mixers, depositors, metal detectors, conveyors, shrink film equipment, printers, labelers, scales, etc. as well as production equipment tooling changes.
- Perform daily rounds and inspection of refrigeration equipment spaces, roof areas, utility equipment rooms, and others.
- Responsive to maintenance calls/requests from various production departments and shares with production workers how to identify and troubleshoot machine equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and other necessary duties as requested by management.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and designs to aid in machine troubleshooting. In addition to the ability to use electrical trouble shooting tools (Multi-meters, voltage testers, Amperage Testers).
- Candidate must have understanding of programmable logic controllers. (Not programming – troubleshooting)
- Waste water operations experience and ammonia Refrigeration experience and waste water license
- HVAC Technician License and welding ability and experience
- Basic plumbing knowledge is preferred
About Bake'n Joy:
Bake’n Joy is a family-owned bakery that has operated for the past 80 years. Bake’n Joy is in North Andover, MA and provides a variety of products for professional bakers including frozen scoop batters, pre-deposited muffin, cornbread, loaf and cookie batters, Boston Coffee Cakes, mixes as well as an expanding line of fully baked items such as coffee cakes, loaf cakes and more. Learn more about us here
The Good Stuff – Compensation & Benefits
Health insurance with HRA option, Dental insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Fitness Reimbursement, Pharmacy/Mail Order Pharmacy, 401(k) with immediate vesting, Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Voluntary Benefit Options including Home & Auto Discounts and Legal Services.
We are looking for someone with high school vocational education or equivalent training and/or work experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing environment. In addition to strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Candidate should have the ability to climb tall access ladders to access roofs and other equipment platforms that are more than 30 feet high. As well as Experience and skill in diagnosing and replacing worn and failed mechanical components. (Bearings, shafts, chains, v-belts, conveyor belting etc.) Experience and skill in diagnosing electrical failures and overloads. (Replacement of 3 phase motors, Fuses, Relays, Electrical switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, etc.) Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing and able to work varying shifts and schedules. Within this position you must have the ability to stand and walk on concrete floor for prolonged periods with a frequent bending, lifting and twisting for extended periods and the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Required to work OT as needed to complete PM maintenance, maintenance projects and provide coverage during weekend production periods.
TalentBoost is now Ignyte AI.
This job has been posted by Ignyte AI on behalf of Bake'n Joy. Ignyte AI is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of Ignyte AI not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.