est. per hourPenske Truck Leasing • 5h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Diesel Tech Job
About this job
DIESEL MECHANIC BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay based on union scale
- In-House Training
- Promotion Opportunities
- Tool Allowance (Major Tools Provided)
- 100% company paid insurance for you and your family
- Uniforms & Rags Provided & Laundered
- Pension & 401K Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
DIESEL MECHANIC REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in equipment maintenance.
- Mechanical background with a basic knowledge of equipment or schooling
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in trucking, LTL, or diesel mechanics.
At Yellow, everything we do revolves around a simple product: moving freight from point A to point B on time and in one piece. As the original LTL carrier, we have almost 100 years of experience consistently delivering for our customers while placing the highest value on the success of our 30,000+ employees.
We are currently looking for full-time Class A CDL truck drivers to drive tractor/trailers to and from long-distance destinations, terminal to terminal for our YRC Freight and Reddaway subsidiary companies.
Join the Yellow team and receive competitive pay, scheduled increases, and 100% paid health insurance for you and your family - the best benefits package in the industry. As a Yellow road driver, you'll also enjoy great home time and 100% no-touch freight. YRC Freight is a terminal-to-terminal operation, so you'll never drop off at a customer site, and for non-sleeper teams, you'll sleep in a company-paid hotel for overnights. Experience the Yellow difference and apply now!