Polysomnography - Neurodiagnostic Technician - Full-time
|Location||Johnson city, New York|
About this job
Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• 3 months of travel experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is required.
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Main Responsibilities: Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLTs), Home Sleep Tests (HSTs) and Test result scoring
Schedule: Monday - Thursday
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• RPSGT (Registered Polysomnographic Technologist)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Registered Polysomnographic Technologist, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-03-31
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 10
- Shifts per Week: 4