est. per hourAllied Universal • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourFirst Coast Security Services • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- Pyramid Systems • 7h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourGeorge Mason University • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- Leidos • 4h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourSecuritas Inc. • 1h ago Just posted
- Base One Technologies • 30d ago
Verified per hourGreenspring Village by Erickson Senior Living • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $20 - $26
Verified per hourCGI Group, Inc. • 1h ago Just posted
Sr. Security Specialist
About this job
The Senior Security Specialist provides technical security expertise in following security disciplines: personnel, physical/industrial, and security operations. This position requires the ability to use security concepts, principles and practices to analyze and resolve difficult and complex security issues for NGA’s SISG Division. The position requires familiarity with oversight and management of Controlled Access Programs (CAP) information and the ability to provide security guidance using DoD / IC regulations and directives required for a successful collaborative environment between NGA’s internal and external customers.
- Review and update program security databases
- Review program access requests (PARs)
- Perform Staff Assistance Visits (SAVs) with internal and external customers
- Interpret security policy on matters pertaining to processing, dissemination, and controlling of classified materials.
- Act as a liaison between NGA, other federal agencies and contractors
- Prepare and deliver verbal and written briefings to internal and external customers
- Develop the required programs and operations to support tasks or requirements for monitoring and managing security operations
- Provide the government with status reports and recommendations for decisions.
- Organize, develop and deliver concise executive-level reports and presentations.
- Experience or familiarization with Defense Information Security System (DISS), Scattered Castles, Intelligence Community Compartmented Access Request System (ICCARs), and PeopleSoft.
- Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain CI Poly.
- Minimum 11 years of relevant security experience with 5 years of experience executing security programs within a government agency.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, to include both written and verbal.
- Experience briefing and collaborating directly with senior leadership.
- Experience conducting security inspections and staff assistance visits then review results and make recommendations.
- Experience with national security program directives and applicable DCID, ICD, DoD, and Executive Orders.
- Experience providing guidance in security measures and requirements, and knowledgeable in risk management assessments.
- Experience supporting Controlled Access Programs
- Experience working with policy and classification management for IC and DoD
- Experience writing and updating Standard of Operations (SOPs) involving Controlled Access Programs
This position has a target range for compensation of $78,000 - $91,000.Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.