est. per hourLoves Travel Stops & Country Store • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $85,000 - $95,000
Verified per yearHill Bros Transportation - Company Driver • 3d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourLoves Travel Stops & Country Store • 2d ago
Truck Care Tire Technician - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
|Location||Pacific Junction, Iowa|
About this job
Req ID: 408831
Address: 57964 188th St Pacific Junction, IA, 51561
Welcome to Love’s!
Where People are the Heart of Our Success
Tire Technician – Truck Care
At Love’s, our values go beyond our name. We look for those same values in our people. Our network of travel stops are growing at a tremendous rate as we become the leader in highway hospitality.
As a tire care technician, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. You will have the chance to interact with drivers from all over, making their travels and their day better. If you enjoy making people smile and are looking for a great opportunity to grow along with a winning team, join us today.
How You Will Fit In
- Take ownership of the sale, removal and replacement of tires up to, but not limited to, commercial vehicles
- Assist customers with roadside services
- Be responsible for equipment repair and maintenance of the store facility including general housekeeping duties
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends or holidays
- Be mechanically inclined
- Capability to lift minimum of 50 pounds, working in close quarters
- Always put the safety and satisfaction of your customers first, complying with company safety policies & procedures
Benefits That Can’t Be Beat
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- $20 bonus per road call
- Team Member bonus program
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Typical Physical Demands
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
While performing these duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor elements in all seasons. Occasionally, the employee will also be exposed to fumes and particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times. While performing these duties, the employee may be exposed to dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas, high-concentrated cleaning solutions, etc.
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Grow Far with Love's
As a family-based company, we are committed to adhering to our values. Ensuring that each of our people succeeds is central to these values. The Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills training. If management is your path, we will help you get there. As a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas and hard work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether you are looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow into a leadership role, with Love’s, all roads lead to success!
Job Function(s): Truck Tire Care
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we have provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We are passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly.
The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert