est. per hourLB&B Associates Inc. • 9d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourRoehl Transport • 30d ago Urgently hiring
- Millis Transfer • 13d ago
est. per hourUS Xpress • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourSystem Transport • 2d ago
est. per hourBFS Petroleum Products, Inc. • 30d ago
Truck Driver - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$24 per hour|
|Location|| 10530 State Rt. 550 |
About this job
A driver is primarily responsible for delivering fuel oil, gasoline, LP etc. in a safe and efficient manner to various locations as assigned by his/her manager.
- Drives tank truck to deliver gasoline, fuel oil, or liquefied petroleum gas to customers: Drives truck into position to load at filling rack.
- Perform pre and post trip visual inspections of vehicle to determine road worthiness;
- Opens valves/fills tank.
- Reads gauges or meters and records quantity loaded.
- Records amount delivered and issues ticket to customer.
- Perform daily maintenance of bulk plant; light maintenance on trucks (washing, etc.)
- Complete required paperwork such as shipping papers, hours of duty reports, etc.
- Have working knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations regarding operating a commercial motor vehicle, transporting hazardous material and how to respond to an emergency;
- 21 years of age; and
- Commercial driver's license with hazardous material and tanker endorsement.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Must be able to climb up to 15 ft.
Perform such similar, comparable, or related duties as may be required or assigned.