- $61,800 - $93,610
Verified per yearSodexo • 7d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAramark • 22d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAramark • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourPizza Hut • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourDomino's Pizza • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Chef - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$16 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The Chef is responsible for managing all aspects of the food service and beverage operation. By utilizing the food service team, this manager is responsible for the efficient execution of all fresh food/ food service programs in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines and supporting the General Manager in all facets of running the store. The Chef, in conjunction with the Sous Chef, is responsible for training the Customer Service Associates in the store. The Chef is responsible for maintaining a safe, sanitary and appetizing food service environment. The Chef ensures an exceptional customer experience. The Chef is responsible for selection, development and training of all associates in the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers. Respond to guest complaints or inquiries. Solicit customer feedback, input and information through various communication vehicles. React to information and create a plan to consistently meet the expectations of all customers.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all food service programs including proper ordering, production planning, product handling and display.
- Responsible to meet and/or exceed food service and beverage performance and profitability goals according to corporate objectives.
- Execute food service efficiencies and ensure planograms are utilized and followed.
- Oversee the inventory and ordering of product and supplies and ensure routine maintenance and upkeep of the food service equipment and facilities.
- Analyze food service results and trends. Prepare action plans to leverage the store’s fresh food strengths and address areas of opportunity to ensure food service profitability. Execute all action plans.
- Responsible to be an expert on all food service marketing programs, campaigns, strategies and initiatives. Educate all food service associates to be the same.
- Execute the training, coaching and performance management of food service customer service associates. Assist with all matters relating to food service associates and the store team - recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement and performance management. Recognize and reward associates.
- Execute the corporate training plan for store staff and effectively conduct hands on training to ensure associate proficiency.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills in all situations
- Ability to apply root cause techniques in order to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Understanding of store finances and awareness of impact to business
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally and grasping firmly
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling and pushing
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to learn and utilize the store’s technology
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Leadership experience required, leadership experience in a food service environment preferred
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
- Experience selecting, training, performance management of staff, sales building, scheduling and managing expenses
- · Proven and consistently demonstrated skills in the following:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Relationship Building
- Effective Communication
Research shows that many, especially women and marginalized people, are hesitant to apply for job if they don’t check every box. If you are excited about this position, and think you could have an impact here, please apply anyway, even if you don’t meet every point on the job description. We’d love to hear from you.
Global is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified, diverse and dedicated work force and maintains a zero-tolerance policy with respect to discrimination in its workplace. We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, ancestry, race, gender, color, religion or creed, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, prior record of arrest or conviction, unemployment status or any other classification or status protected by applicable state, local or federal law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply, please contact our recruiting department at 781-891-4000.