Maintenance Technician - $1,500 Sign on Bonus
| Estimated Pay ||$23 per hour|
About this job
At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Primary Responsibilities:
Your eye for detail, passion for fixing things and knack for solving problems makes this job a perfect fit.
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Showing care and concern for our residents through excellence in service ticket resolution and preventative maintenance
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Preparing vacant apartments for move-in through turn-over repairs and improvements
- Preserving the beauty of the building and the safety of the community through general upkeep and cleanliness, snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Providing residents with outstanding customer service
- Working weekends or evenings and being on call for after hour emergencies
- Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly
- Personal, reliable transportation to get to work and to respond to on-call emergencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Basic computer skills and comfort using various software, apps and computer programs
- A service mentality and a thirst for learning
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $54,000—57,000 (plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.