Yard Facilitator, Rental
About this job
- Must take pride in store and yard appearance, maintaining a neatly organized and safe work area.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks.
- Will assist in scanning of all rental equipment during delivery and return processes as well as maintaining associated paperwork.
- Inspect returned equipment for damage during the rental period and complete proper documentation.
- Process and maintain all associated paperwork.
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in loading, unloading and transportation of construction equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have PC experience with MS Excel, Word, and general computer literacy.
- Multi-tasking with good communication, planning & organizational skills are needed
- Must take initiative, be team oriented and willing to adapt to change.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate).
This position will work in an outside environment and may work in a Shop environment and exposed to elements of weather. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50lbs. The wearing of approved safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields) is required when needed. Noise level in the shop/warehouse may range from moderate to high. Must be flexible during peak season working overtime as needed. Occasional local travel may be required to transport equipment. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.