est. per hourDenny's • 30d ago
- $19.06 - $20.56
Verified per hourFinish Line • 25d ago
est. per hourLevy • 30d ago
est. per hourSouthern California Pizza Company • 8h ago Just posted
est. per hourKFC • 8h ago Just posted
CASS Applications Unit Manager - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
CASS Applications Unit Manager
Location: Torrance, CA
Workstyle: Remote (local to Torrance, CA)
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero environmental footprint."
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The CASS Applications Manager will support and contribute to the vision/direction for AHM IT and AHFC/HCFI, with a key focus on CASS Servicing, Salesforce, and related Applications. You will mentor and coach their direct reports and serve as the escalation point for issues that need to be solved. You will also ensure that projects are successfully completed, and operational objectives and goals are met. It is the responsibility of the manager to ensure that the resource allocation is aligned across AHM, AHFC & HCFI and to continually look for ways to improve. In this role, you may work on cross-company initiatives. In addition, you will work with AHFC and HCFI Business Management to identify opportunities for business innovation and technology improvements. As the manager, you will ensure that the right people are in the right roles and areas of responsibility are organized appropriately. You will work together as a team to serve as a role model for AHM IT teamwork. You will also support business operations and initiatives to contribute to the bottom line.
- Work together with Department Manager to provide input for the direction and vision of AHM IT, the Division, and the Department. Contribute ideas and formulate the details on execution of Division and Department strategy.
- Build NA relationships and network to achieve trust and credibility, by discovering and meeting the needs of internal and external customers. Use persuasion and influence to achieve maximum results with North America IT goals.
- Build and maintain high performing IT teams by fostering associate development and long-term capability by teaching, coaching, and mentoring, integrated with consistent and effective individual performance Management. Ensure Team is motivated, engaged, and inspired to achieve goals and objectives.
- Achieve the project goals for the CASS Applications Unit as approved annually: including schedule, budget, and quality commitments
- Improves project management within AHM IT, AHFC & HCFI and builds systems, processes, and policies to improve the efficiency of AHFC and HCFI. This includes managing AMS vendors and identifying new areas where efficiencies and scale can be achieved. The Manager oversees a wide variety of critical functions to ensure a stable business operation. This position also prepares and manages finances for the Unit (budgets, forecasts & actuals) while minimizing any variance between budget & actuals.
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
- 10-15 Years IT (at least 7 in Financial Services)
- 5-10 Years Supervision
- 5-10 Years Project Management
- Bachelor's degree in IS and/or equivalent work experience
- Broad IT experience and skills, including:
- Application Architecture
- Open Systems
- Web & Mobile
- Critical Analysis
- Writing Skills
- Consulting Skills
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Developing and managing a budget, forecasts, and tracking actuals
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Vendor Management
- Resource Management
- Customer Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Planning
Additional Position Factors:
- Workstyle: Remote (local to Torrance, CA)
- Travel: 5%
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
- Competitive Base Salary: $130,800 - $204,400
- Pay will be based on several variables that include, but not limited to, geographic location, work experience, education, etc.
- Annual Bonus
- Manager Lease Car Program (No Cost - Car, Maintenance, and Insurance included)
- Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.