Verified per weekTrusted Health • 15h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hour
est. per hourThriveworks • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hour
est. per hourBay Cove Human Services • 2h ago Just posted
PCORI Research Assistant (Hybrid, Boston MA)
About this job
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Greater Boston, MA candidates Hybrid/Remote Model
Reports To: PCORI Project Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
The Research Assistant will participate in a workforce resiliency research and implementation project led by prominent researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Mongan Institute, funded by the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute. This study joins together federal funding, researchers, and two leading human service providers to improve resiliency and reduce burnout among staff working in group homes for adults with serious mental illness and developmental and intellectual disabilities. The study will implement a Resiliency Training designed by researchers at MGH which has shown to be effective at improving resilience and reducing stress among healthcare workers. The Research Assistant will facilitate data collection and stakeholder input, and support implementation of the training and learning collaborative programs across 80 randomized group homes.
This is a non-exempt position.
Essential Functions of Position:
* Assists in the preparation, collection and tracking of study surveys and secondary data. Obtains consent from study participants as needed. Establishes and maintains tracking system for survey completion and assessment dates.
* Delivers interventions to participants as required by specific research project protocols.
* Receives training and ongoing monitoring to ensure that fidelity to interventions are maintained during program delivery, as required.
* Assists with scheduling of intervention sessions, as needed.
* Coordinates and facilitates project stakeholder working groups, as needed.
* Evaluates the validity of data; obtains verification through further interview or research for any responses considered to be questionable. Notifies PCORI Project Manager of questionable data that cannot be verified and elaborates, as requested.
* Ensures that subject and data confidentiality and integrity are maintained at all times.
* Prepares materials for the study, including survey and participant consent forms.
* Secures certification for Protecting Human Research Subjects as required by the appropriate Institutional Review Board (IRB).
* Attends weekly research team meetings.
* Effectively and ethically communicates study protocol and research goals to site personnel.
* Performs other duties, as required.
Requirements for the position:
* A high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum two years' experience in human services, quality improvement or research preferred.
* Ability to collaborate as a member of cross-functional teams
* Ability to effectively recruit, engage and support stakeholders in workgroups
* Ability to be flexible, open, and responsive to potential study shifts
* Ability to articulate and communicate the aims of the study, study protocols and intended results verbally and in writing
* Organizational, analytical, and communication skills
* Excellent excel skills
* Ability to effectively represent the organization in a variety of circumstances and forums
* Ability to identify opportunities and obstacles and develop effective, creative solutions
* Sensitivity to cultural, religious, ethnic, disability, and gender issues
* Ability to balance competing priorities and make independent judgments and decisions
* Ability to work in a professional and confidential capacity
* Knowledge of personal computer applications and equipment
* Utilizes a flexible and responsible work style that meets evolving needs of the agency.
* Works with integrity and respects the dignity and value of all individuals.
* Exhibits mission through job knowledge, pride in work role, and advocacy.
* Promotes diversity and inclusion of all individuals.
* Works in a collaborative, compassionate manner with stakeholder/ partners.
- Pay Type Salary
- Boston, MA, USA