|Hours||Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time|
|Location|| 15900 Berkeley Dr |
About this job
Conveniently located in Haymarket Virginia, Evergreen Country Club is one of the leading private membership clubs in the Northern Virginia area. Known for its challenging, beautifully maintained golf course, Evergreen offers a full range of recreational and social amenities as well. With an atmosphere of unhurried tranquility and pristine beauty, this jewel at the foot of the Bull Run Mountain offers a breathtaking backdrop to a charmed way of life.
Evergreen's beautiful clubhouse is situated on the crest of a hill overlooking the 18th green. Built in 1997 and expanded in 2005, the clubhouse features formal dining, lounges, a grillroom, and locker rooms. There is an outdoor terrace as well for al fresco dining and social events. The joint views of the golf course and surrounding landscape are spectacular.
- Serves patrons with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
- Provides information to help food and beverage selections.
- Presents ordered choices in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintains dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils through opening and closing side work.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by suggesting courses, explaining the chef’s specialties, identifying appropriate beverage pairings, and answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices and identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen and delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs and observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, and being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges, issuing bills, accepting payments, delivering bills and payments to host, and returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
The club is open Tuesday through Sunday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner March through October and Wednesday through Sunday for breakfast lunch and dinner November through February. The kitchen hours are 7:30am-9pm. Pay range is based on hourly rate plus service charges plus additional tips.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available to work: weekends
- Available to work: weekdays
- Available to work: holidays
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Available to work: early morning
- Available to work: late at night
- Restaurant front of house skills: serving in fast casual
- Restaurant front of house skills: point of sale (POS) operation
- Restaurant front of house skills: running food
- Comfortable handling customer complaints
- Food Service license/certification: ServSafe Food Handler Certification
- Food Service license/certification: ServSafe Alcohol Certification