est. per hourBuffalo Wild Wings • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourGiant of Maryland • 5d ago
est. per hourMitra QSR - KFC • 23h ago Just posted
- $11 - $18
Verified per hourDunkin' Donuts • 12h ago Just posted
est. per hourDunkin' Donuts • 30d ago
est. per hourSubway Franchisee • 12h ago Just posted
est. per hourPizza Hut • 23h ago Just posted
|Hours||Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time|
|Location|| 15900 Berkeley Dr |
About this job
Conveniently located in Haymarket Virginia, Evergreen Country Club is one of the leading private membership clubs in the Northern Virginia area. Known for its challenging, beautifully maintained golf course, Evergreen offers a full range of recreational and social amenities as well. With an atmosphere of unhurried tranquility and pristine beauty, this jewel at the foot of the Bull Run Mountain offers a breathtaking backdrop to a charmed way of life.
Evergreen's beautiful clubhouse is situated on the crest of a hill overlooking the 18th green. Built in 1997 and expanded in 2005, the clubhouse features formal dining, lounges, a grillroom, and locker rooms. There is an outdoor terrace as well for al fresco dining and social events. The joint views of the golf course and surrounding landscape are spectacular.
- Prepare and serve breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinnertime meals as instructed by the shift’s lead chef in a timely enough manner so as to meet our customer satisfaction standards.
- Rotate on a daily basis (and during scheduled shifts) from various stations to perform different tasks, such as entrée, side dish, dessert and appetizer prep, plate garnishing, and food portioning.
- Work in conjunction with other line cooks and kitchen staff to ensure that food is rotated on schedule from freezers and walk-ins to prep areas, and then on to the line for cooking.
- Assist with shift changeover to ensure that customer’s orders are filled before leaving.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary working environment at all times by observing kitchen rules and our chef’s personal requirements.
- Ensure that all cooking, prep, and food handling areas and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of every work day.
- Attend required training classes to augment your cooking skills as required by our team of chefs.
- Familiarize yourself with proper food handling regulations as well as contamination controls.
The club is open Tuesday through Sunday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner March through October and Wednesday through Sunday for breakfast lunch and dinner November through February. The kitchen hours are 7:30am-9pm.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available to work: holidays
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
- Available to work: early morning
- Available to work: late at night
- Available to work: weekends
- Available to work: weekdays
- Restaurant back of house skills: grill station
- Restaurant back of house skills: fry station
- Restaurant back of house skills: general food prep
- Restaurant back of house skills: safe food handling
- Restaurant back of house skills: Seafood preparation
- Restaurant back of house skills: steak preparation
- Restaurant back of house skills: catering setup & prep
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Food Service license/certification: ServSafe Food Handler Certification