- $1,500 - $1,800
Verified per weekWaller Truck Co • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per yearUPS • 2d ago Urgently hiring
- $16 - $24
Verified per hourGulfeagle Supply • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per weekTeamOne Logistics • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourUS Foods • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourMaersk • 8d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourStaffWorthy, Inc. • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per yearHunt Transportation • 2d ago Urgently hiring
- $75,000 - $120,000
Verified per yearSterling Logistics LLC • 2d ago Urgently hiring
CDL Driver Class B - Competitive Benefits Package - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$26 per hour|
About this job
At Orica, it’s the power of our people that leads change and shapes our futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilise vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.
It’s an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of thinking, pioneering innovation and reimagining the way we work.
This role will require Mobile Mixing Unit Driving/Operation as well as maintenance and upkeep of this equipment. You will operate plant and equipment to provide blasting products and services to customers. And to assist in providing a quality service of bulk explosives to customers in a safe and environmentally conscious manner at all times.
- Knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- Good attention to detail and math skills to handle inventory on daily basis
- Ability to prioritize various projects, ongoing daily tasks, and high priority situations to maximize efficiency
- Work environment involves being outside in all types of weather
- Lifting up to 60 pounds and carrying 50 pounds or more of product or other materials
- Pushing/Pulling in working with equipment
- Other activities include frequent bending and squatting during preparation for shots
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- At least one year of experience driving and/or handling materials
- Class B CDL required
- Tanker endorsement preferred
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Demonstrates courage, resilience and flexibility
- Strong reputation for integrity, ethics, personal values and solid character
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-aware and open to feedback
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Productive without compromising quality
- Highly reliable and motivated to excel
As part of a truly global company, you will have the ability to grow and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture. We foster relationships and learning through connected global and local teams, promote flexible and diverse career paths and support the development of your knowledge and skills.
You will be paid a competitive salary, learn from talented individuals across multiple disciplines and be able to thrive in a safe workplace within a collaborative culture. Ignite your career at a place where your distinct potential can find its home.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $24.50
- Signing Bonus $2,500
- $500 Retention Bonuses every six months for the first 2 years; totaling $2,000
(Salary to be determined by the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- $2,000 in Retention Bonuses for CDL driving positions in the United States
- Medical/Prescription Drug – Three (3) plans to choose from
- Dental – Two (2) plans to choose from
- Vision – Two (2) plans to choose from
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Employee Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Employee/Dependent Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Company provided Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company provided Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Accident Plans
- Voluntary Identity Theft Protection
- Voluntary Legal Plan
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Company provided Maternity Leave
- Company provided Bonding Leave
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick & Safe Time
- Nine (9) Scheduled Holidays + Two (2) Floating Holidays
Orica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are a Drug-free workplace.
Orica promotes and fosters a culture of inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment everywhere we operate. We treat our people and applicants with fairness, dignity, and respect, getting the best of everyone’s contributions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military or veteran, marital or disability status.
We have been made aware that some individuals have received scam emails which include false and invalid offers of employment from Orica. Please note that Orica will not offer employment to any candidate without first undertaking a formal application and recruitment process. All candidates are required to actively participate in the recruitment process applicable to the specific role and location where the role is based, prior to any offer of employment being made. Please also be advised that Orica will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes.