est. per hourPIH Health • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourKaiser • 6d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourFRESENIUS • 13d ago Urgently hiring
- $30 - $42
Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 23h ago Just posted
OR RN Circulator (Full Time)
| Estimated Pay ||$62 per hour|
|Location||Beverly hills, California|
About this job
The RN Circulator assists in provision of nursing care to patients in an Ambulatory Surgical Center setting. Assumes total responsibility for patient care in accordance with physician's orders and centers policies. During operations and other surgical procedures, the circulator assists by acting as an intermediary between the operating room staff and the rest of the surgical center.
- Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning.
- Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; current state RN license.
- CPR and ACLS required.
- Minimum 2 years in the OR; ability to scrub as well as circulate required.